Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Important] Need this change applied to the residence config file!

4 posters

Go down

[Important] Need this change applied to the residence config file! Empty [Important] Need this change applied to the residence config file!

Post  cublikefoot Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:32 pm

Okay, so I realized I could use residence's "move" flag to prevent unwanted guests at my secluded island. I'm fed up with getting my dark matter, red matter, diamonds, etc. stolen from me. I need this change applied to the Residence configuration file, asap please Smile .

Open the residence config, and under the section (heading) that says "FlagPermission" there is an option that says "move". Currently this is set to "false". If this is set to "true" I will be able to prevent anyone (except staff members) from entering my land, except myself.

This is a truly needed change, and I hope it is carried out Very Happy

EDIT: Also, you can add custom ID's to LWC to be able to lock those blocks! Here is a list of ID's that need to be able to be locked!

- IDs -
Wireless Transmitter: 126
Wireless Receiver: 127
Energy Collector MK1: 128
Energy Collector MK2: 128:1
Energy Collector MK3: 128:2
DM Furnace: 128:3
RM Furnace: 128:4
Anti-Matter Relay: 128:5
Relay MK2: 128:6
Relay MK3: 128:7
Alchemical Chest: 130
Energy Condenser: 130:1
Transmutation Tablet: 132
Alloy Furnace: 137
Blulectric Furnace: 137:1
Computer: 207
Disk Drive: 208
Reactor Chamber: 233
..being worked on

Last edited by cublikefoot on Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

cublikefoot

http://cublikefoot.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

[Important] Need this change applied to the residence config file! Empty Re: [Important] Need this change applied to the residence config file!

Post  bogeboy10 Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:35 pm

yeah i tried this too and admins blocked it... i wish i could have it...
Edit: also if there is anyway to do this, i would like for the place flag to make it so people cant place blocks in my zone.... except admins sence its theyre srver Very Happy
but yeah if u cant let us have this then for cubs sake make lwc cprivate the ee stuff ...
bogeboy10
bogeboy10

Back to top Go down

[Important] Need this change applied to the residence config file! Empty Re: [Important] Need this change applied to the residence config file!

Post  cublikefoot Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:50 pm

bogeboy10 wrote:yeah i tried this too and admins blocked it... i wish i could have it...
Edit: also if there is anyway to do this, i would like for the place flag to make it so people cant place blocks in my zone.... except admins sence its theyre srver Very Happy
but yeah if u cant let us have this then for cubs sake make lwc cprivate the ee stuff ...
You can use the place flag!
Also, admins cannot "make it so" LWC can lock EE stuff. I've tried this on my server, and it failed to work.

cublikefoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobovitch Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:59 am

I apologise for the problem, I have disabled the move flag as it messes with waypoint/teleporting and automatically bans anybody who attempts to warp or teleport near/in the protected area.

I can apply the flag personally if you wish, just remember not to have anybody teleport into it, or i'll have a problem unbanning them as it takes a fair while for me to get on.

I haven't tried adding custom items to the LWC list yet, I will try when i have my first server maintenence done Smile

Hobovitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobovitch Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:02 am

bogeboy10 wrote:
Edit: also if there is anyway to do this, i would like for the place flag to make it so people cant place blocks in my zone....

I noticed this problem yesterday haha, I fixed it yesterday too, for any new residences in future, it will be fixed.
To add it yourself, simply type in (True for can place, false for cannot place), stand in residence while doing this

For EVERYONE - /res set place true/false
For certain people - /res pset (their name) place true/false

Hobovitch

Back to top Go down

Post  cublikefoot Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:26 am

Hobovitch wrote:I can apply the flag personally if you wish, just remember not to have anybody teleport into it, or i'll have a problem unbanning them as it takes a fair while for me to get on.

Yes, that would be great Very Happy

cublikefoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandkuma Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:39 pm

I wouldn't mind having the move flag enabled aswell. I can easily put a warp outside the res'd area. It would be extremely useful when I have the destroy flag set to true, as it enables all harvesters and machines but also leaves my belongings free for the taking by outsiders.

Grandkuma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down