cublikefoot's Ban appeal

Go down

cublikefoot's Ban appeal

Post  cublikefoot on Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:02 am

I was banned for this reason:
"are you thick as ****? you've killed like 4 people, thanks for your stupid sign, gtf"

Now, let me start by saying, this is not PVP nor griefing. Just advertising a warp that people can go to.
There is nothing in the rules that say that I cannot do this. The people that got killed warped there on their own whim.
Smurf seemed to like the idea of these signs, therefor I thought they were okay.
Although it was meant to be a joke, many people fell for it. This resulting in the loss of their items, which is stored in the chest at the bottom. Here are the points:

- Nothing in the rules says I can't do this.
- Other people thought it was funny and liked the idea, therefor making me think it was ok.
- Do I not have the right to freedom of speech? (Placing these signs)
- It's not my fault that people are stupid enough to fall for such a joke.
- I also advertised the fact for people "NOT TO GO" to these places, reverse psychology, should have been taken seriously.
- Also, do you see how much of a help I have been to the community? I've recruited ~14 people and always help others when they need it. I help people that do not understand certain aspects of Tekkit and I give items out of my generosity.
- Oh, and I love you ;D

I hereby ask to be unbanned from Moosecraft as it is my favorite Tekkit server, besides my own (which makes me a whole lot of money), and I make a great addition to the community. I understand what I did wrong and I hope that at least one of the admins has sympathy for me, as I love them all. cheers

cublikefoot

View user profile http://cublikefoot.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: cublikefoot's Ban appeal

Post  SmurfyGG on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:38 am

looooooooooooooooooooool knew that sign would lead to this Razz

SmurfyGG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hucking on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:38 am

Well I remember last time you did it I warned you it isn't gonna end well... But I do believe you should get unbanned if you promise not to do anything stupid again although the way is it is hobo doesn't believe in that sort of way, I think he believes in the way of banning the poeple who made mistakes and not giving them a second chance... (not that I have anything against that...) Well that is unless it is justified or something small in which case he usually doesn't even ban them or unbans them...

hucking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cublikefoot on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:35 pm

SmurfyGG wrote:looooooooooooooooooooool knew that sign would lead to this Razz
Should have told me this >.<

cublikefoot

Back to top Go down

Post  cublikefoot on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:36 pm

hucking wrote:Well I remember last time you did it I warned you it isn't gonna end well
I do not remember such a statement.

cublikefoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobovitch on Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:15 pm

cublikefoot wrote:Now, let me start by saying, this is not PVP nor griefing. Just advertising a warp that people can go to.

Read 'What is Griefing'

The definition of grief is simply causing trouble or annoyance.

Im not sure if thats obvious enough, but what you caused both, and in turn - caused me to take time looking at it, this is not good for you.

There is nothing in the rules that say that I cannot do this.
Rule 5- Use Common sense

Protip - you did not

The people that got killed warped there on their own whim.

If i offered you a free food item, of your choice, in your favourite restaurant, you wouldnt turn it down - Hence why nobody would turn down a warp that made them think they would get free items, which then led them to die, and to have their items stolen, so you are now not only a griefer, but also a thief, and an asshole too - well done!

Smurf seemed to like the idea of these signs, therefor I thought they were okay.
That means you should have done the opposite, Smurf is a retard

Although it was meant to be a joke, many people fell for it. This resulting in the loss of their items, which is stored in the chest at the bottom.
Which, let me get this right, they cannot access, so therefore - they have been unfairly killed and their items have been stolen, which they cannot get back without help from an Admin or moderator, SUPER DUPER CLEVER IDEA BROSEPH

Here are the points:

Rule 5 - common sense, you actually cant.. you know, if you used your one brain cell..
- Other people thought it was funny and liked the idea, therefor making me think it was ok.
This isnt a faggot clique where "spezhul!" members are exempt from the rules, your all under the same oppressive thumb of the asshole admin, a.k.a - me, the one who keeps everything in check
Your posting on this forum, thats all the free speech we allocate unfortunatly, also - your don't have rights, we dont have a bill that says so, also we're not American.. so..
I'm going to replace every piece of basalt, wooden doors, cable, machinery and chests in your house with TNT, you'll lose all of your items and, when i clear your inventory, you'll die too, BUT AT LEAST IT'LL BE FUNNY!!! Very Happy
- I also advertised the fact for people "NOT TO GO" to these places, reverse psychology, should have been taken seriously.
I'll let you off for this one, considering the fact i've already asked your one brain cell to deal with a complicated task of understanding common sense..
- Also, do you see how much of a help I have been to the community? I've recruited ~14 people and always help others when they need it. I help people that do not understand certain aspects of Tekkit and I give items out of my generosity.
Truely a sad day when this seems to be your only redeeming quality.
- Oh, and I love you ;D

doesnt make things better..

All in all.

Thats about 11 things that make me want to keep you banned
and 1 that makes me want to unban, but its probably close to 3/4.. 1 is too much

Ill ask mij.

Hobovitch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cublikefoot on Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:28 pm

Hobovitch wrote:

Read 'What is Griefing'
The definition of grief is simply causing trouble or annoyance.
Im not sure if thats obvious enough, but what you caused both, and in turn - caused me to take time looking at it, this is not good for you.

This is true, I did not think that I was actually "griefing"

There is nothing in the rules that say that I cannot do this.
Rule 5- Use Common sense

Protip - you did not

Is my common sense different from others?

The people that got killed warped there on their own whim.

If i offered you a free food item, of your choice, in your favourite restaurant, you wouldnt turn it down - Hence why nobody would turn down a warp that made them think they would get free items, which then led them to die, and to have their items stolen, so you are now not only a griefer, but also a thief, and an asshole too - well done!

Actually, I would not accept food from someone I have never met Very Happy
This somewhat applies to this situation.

That means you should have done the opposite, Smurf is a retard

Oh really? I would have never guessed.

Although it was meant to be a joke, many people fell for it. This resulting in the loss of their items, which is stored in the chest at the bottom.
Which, let me get this right, they cannot access, so therefore - they have been unfairly killed and their items have been stolen, which they cannot get back without help from an Admin or moderator, SUPER DUPER CLEVER IDEA BROSEPH

False. I also could have supplied their items back ;D

Rule 5 - common sense, you actually cant.. you know, if you used your one brain cell..

What's a brain cell?

This isnt a faggot clique where "spezhul!" members are exempt from the rules, your all under the same oppressive thumb of the asshole admin, a.k.a - me, the one who keeps everything in check

You don't seem to understand that statement. I did not know it was against the rules at the time, asking others what they thought of it.

Your posting on this forum, thats all the free speech we allocate unfortunatly, also - your don't have rights, we dont have a bill that says so, also we're not American.. so..

And your country doesn't have freedom of speech?

I'm going to replace every piece of basalt, wooden doors, cable, machinery and chests in your house with TNT, you'll lose all of your items and, when i clear your inventory, you'll die too, BUT AT LEAST IT'LL BE FUNNY!!! Very Happy

That's not really something someone would "fall for". That's just a forced prank.

I'll let you off for this one, considering the fact i've already asked your one brain cell to deal with a complicated task of understanding common sense..

I is smart boy.

Truely a sad day when this seems to be your only redeeming quality.

I is good boy Very Happy

- Oh, and I love you ;D

doesnt make things better..

Yes it does. This makes it so much better.

All in all.

Thats about 11 things that make me want to keep you banned
and 1 that makes me want to unban, but its probably close to 3/4.. 1 is too much

heh heh

Ill ask mij.

He'll understand. I love him, and he loves me, sorta. I dunno. bounce

cublikefoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobovitch on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:11 am

Above points are invalid - your thick.

Hobovitch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hucking on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:59 am

You guys are still over this? wasn't he already unbanned?

hucking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SmurfyGG on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:03 am

eye <_< i never said i liked the sign ;o i just said lol <_< i can't delete warps so i just left it ;o

SmurfyGG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gassy_lobster on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:05 pm

...And I want to know the warp name.

gassy_lobster

View user profile http:///www.youtube.com/user/mromnomnom1000

Back to top Go down

Post  mij863 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:04 pm

The mess was all cleaned up. All warps deleted.

mij863

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down