Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the server down or did i screw up?

3 posters

Go down

Is the server down or did i screw up? Empty Is the server down or did i screw up?

Post  dbauer17 Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:50 pm

I’m wondering why I can’t join the server. It says server cannot connect is it because I updated or is the server really down Question

Also on a side note (Hobovitch/Mij)

I have decided that I don’t like the island I’m building on and I would like to start someplace else since. Since I like the survival portion of minecraft there’s only one thing left to do. Would you help me in destroying my house and leaving no trace (preferable with explosives drunken )? Thank you and if the server is up and you take screenshots post it in the replies for lol! .

dbauer17

Back to top Go down

Is the server down or did i screw up? Empty Re: Is the server down or did i screw up?

Post  mij863 Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:47 pm

The server was down, but it is up now. Make sure you haven't updated, we haven't. Let me know if you can get on now.

mij863

Back to top Go down

Is the server down or did i screw up? Empty Re: Is the server down or did i screw up?

Post  dbauer17 Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:02 pm

I just got on a few hours ago with hucking but then the server went down again.

dbauer17

Back to top Go down

Post  mij863 Tue May 01, 2012 1:30 am

Either you or hucking went past the world limit. This causes the world to shutdown. Do not go past 10k, that is the world size. Any bigger and we were having some serious glitched chunk issues.

mij863

Back to top Go down

Post  dbauer17 Tue May 01, 2012 12:24 pm

That sounds like a serious problem shouldn't you install a plug-in that prevents people from moving past a certain distance?

E.X
BorderGuardTurbo

It makes a physical border at whatever limit you want

dbauer17

Back to top Go down

Post  urlmichael Sat May 05, 2012 6:05 pm

When do you estimate that the server will stop needing to roll back? When can we safely build again?

Also, next time you get on, I lost 3 MV-Solar Arrays in the very first rollback. If I could have them back it would be much obliged.

urlmichael

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down