Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banning - And why it happens

5 posters

Go down

Banning - And why it happens Empty Banning - And why it happens

Post  Hobovitch Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:52 pm

I ban a LOT of people, for a server of our size, you might wonder why

The problem I have with generally all servers i've played on is there reluctence to ban others unless they grief, and even then - they usually just kick them or say don't do it again

I am not a fan of this policy, generally - Im its biggest critic

If you..
1 - Be a constant piece of ****, and an asshole
2 - Troll and grief like an idiot
3 - Break items or steal items

I will ban you, you do not appear on this server again (ever) and everybody has a much nicer time without that banned person, and if your any in ever doubt about when i ban a player
Banning - And why it happens Mmtrwi

I can always back it up Smile

Hobovitch

Back to top Go down

Banning - And why it happens Empty Why was I banned I never grief if I have.... When and Where????

Post  Yung_Marvel Wed May 16, 2012 8:53 pm

Hobo or Mij I think you hate me I think I know where this happend then a rollback occured and the sign was erased that I was permitted to take that stuff. Thank You I hope you understand. I also miss the server bye!

Yung_Marvel

Back to top Go down

Banning - And why it happens Empty Re: Banning - And why it happens

Post  mij863 Wed May 16, 2012 11:26 pm

What??? I have no idea what you mean by that.

mij863

Back to top Go down

Banning - And why it happens Empty umm....

Post  Yung_Marvel Thu May 17, 2012 4:07 pm

i never recall ever griefing on moosecraft i was banned but i never griefed before? can you unban me and show me where grief happened?

Yung_Marvel

Back to top Go down

Post  8Dl Thu May 17, 2012 11:30 pm

Server is offline, won't be up for some time.

8Dl

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobovitch Fri May 18, 2012 4:13 am

Yung_Marvel wrote:Hobo or Mij I think you hate me I think I know where this happend then a rollback occured and the sign was erased that I was permitted to take that stuff. Thank You I hope you understand. I also miss the server bye!

The diamond blocks you broke, its pretty obvious you shouldnt take them

Banning - And why it happens A8hdv

Now **** off, you retard

Hobovitch

Back to top Go down

Banning - And why it happens Empty I placed tthem back and I'm dying to play here =(

Post  Yung_Marvel Thu May 24, 2012 7:30 pm

I put them back I never took them..... Maybe someone else took them but didn't replace..... Anyways why would I take those diamond blocks when I have like 39 stacks of diamonds????? Plz reply I'm not being smart or anything, and trust me I'm not retarded =( that kinda hurt though....

Yung_Marvel

Back to top Go down

Banning - And why it happens Empty In short terms.

Post  Yung_Marvel Thu May 24, 2012 7:41 pm

In short terms I'm sorry... for whatever I did....

I hope you accept...

Yung_Marvel

Back to top Go down

Post  8Dl Thu May 24, 2012 11:45 pm

Logs don't lie..

8Dl

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobovitch Fri May 25, 2012 4:12 am

Yung_Marvel wrote:I put them back I never took them..... Maybe someone else took them but didn't replace..... Anyways why would I take those diamond blocks when I have like 39 stacks of diamonds????? Plz reply I'm not being smart or anything, and trust me I'm not retarded =( that kinda hurt though....

Do i have gullible written on my forehead.. jesus christ, you and your retarded brother can **** off.

Hobovitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Yung_Marvel Fri May 25, 2012 6:56 am

My brother quit minecraft, and I don't grief so....... What if he snuck on its not my fault its not like it can't be fixed what if it was accident??? How would you guys know that, but I want to see where can you take a pic of it and post it I want to see location plz....

Yung_Marvel

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfXRunner Sat May 26, 2012 3:05 am

Yung_Marvel wrote:My brother quit minecraft, and I don't grief so....... What if he snuck on its not my fault its not like it can't be fixed what if it was accident??? How would you guys know that, but I want to see where can you take a pic of it and post it I want to see location plz....

You mean its not your fault he has your password so he can log on to your account? sure sounds like your fault to me!

WolfXRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  8Dl Sat May 26, 2012 3:11 am

It's gone too far. You know your not getting back on the server so why are you still posting? You can obviously tell by what Hobo is saying..?

8Dl

Back to top Go down

Post  Yung_Marvel Sun May 27, 2012 7:16 pm

WolfXRunner wrote:
Yung_Marvel wrote:My brother quit minecraft, and I don't grief so....... What if he snuck on its not my fault its not like it can't be fixed what if it was accident??? How would you guys know that, but I want to see where can you take a pic of it and post it I want to see location plz....

You mean its not your fault he has your password so he can log on to your account? sure sounds like your fault to me!
He sneaks on my laptop when i'm at work idk if he does... how can it be my fault!

Yung_Marvel

Back to top Go down

Post  Yung_Marvel Sun May 27, 2012 7:17 pm

plus it has been saved on the tekkit launcher

Yung_Marvel

Back to top Go down

Banning - And why it happens Empty WAIT

Post  Yung_Marvel Sun May 27, 2012 7:21 pm

This is no complaint or **** like that, but..... I just looked at the banned message on the server. It says I griefed spawn! O_O I'm so confused! Very Happy Griefed spawn BWAHAHAHAHA thats like 1000% untrue (TOT) so hilarious how this has been falsely accused! I feel like an alien right now ;D o)

Yung_Marvel

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfXRunner Mon May 28, 2012 1:34 am

Yung_Marvel wrote:
WolfXRunner wrote:

He sneaks on my laptop when i'm at work idk if he does... how can it be my fault!

then its your fault for making it so he can access it. make it so it does not save to the launcher it is not hard...do it an you wont get banned from what ever your new server is!

WolfXRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  8Dl Mon May 28, 2012 5:18 am

Hobo says no... No means no... no means no... no means no

8Dl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: