Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Thread o' Suggestions

4 posters

Go down

Big Thread o' Suggestions Empty Big Thread o' Suggestions

Post  cublikefoot Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:49 pm

Hello and welcome to Moosecraft's suggestions thread!
You May suggest anything here and I will add it to the list of things suggested!

Suggestions:
- Deathcontrol [Plugin] (This prevents rage from falling into lava with expensive materials)
- Logblock [Plugin] (This requires a MySQL database if you don't already have one)
- More ranks than just "member". Maybe start as a "noob" and advance through a couple of ranks to make it interesting.
- Whitelist. New users can come on and look around, but cannot build. They must register on these forums and submit an application, which must be accepted, for them to be able to join our community.
- Moderators. Maybe 1 or 2 would do. They have access to basic administrative commands and can help the community for the better. I suggest not letting moderators spawn items.

>> As always, suggest whatever you think this server needs <<

cublikefoot

http://cublikefoot.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Big Thread o' Suggestions Empty Re: Big Thread o' Suggestions

Post  SmurfyGG Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:33 pm

Herror i am here to answer the suggestions, this in no way shoots down whatever you say just giving everyone insight on each suggestion.

-Death control ;o <_< is not needed ;o just take up plugin memory for the future. With tekkit you can prevent death to lava with IC/BC/EE.
-LogBlock Maybe but with res it shouldnt be needed ;o
-More ranks is a maybe also, based on time aka senior-member but this is only if we get a bigger member base(most likely)
-White List, if our member base grows and we gain alot of greifers we might add White list to control who joins our server, this is also a likely choice.
-Moderators, Like the 2 prior to this if the server grows to a capacity where 2-3 admins can not control everything that is going on we will appoint them, they will simply be there to keep the peace with bans/kicks and information they would not be allowed to spawn items and whatnot. Take note that these ranks would be HEAVILY watched as to no one would abuse their power.

SmurfyGG

Back to top Go down

Post  bogeboy10 Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:49 pm

dynmap would be great so if we got greifed we could find out whee theyre hiding... i needed this a while ago lol
bogeboy10
bogeboy10

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobovitch Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:08 am

The problem with new plugins is that we're already close to the memory limit, since we have tekkit installed and the servers got 1GB ram

Here's a graph for our daily CPU/RAM usage

Big Thread o' Suggestions 125031_hour

Heres it for the day
Big Thread o' Suggestions 125031_day

And for the week
Big Thread o' Suggestions 125031_week

As you can see, we're MURDERING cpu usage, but then again - Thats their fault. RAM however, is a problem that can get the server shut down, for now - We're limited by our 1gb of RAM, after we sort out the slots problems and if donations come in, I'll set up an extra GB of RAM

Hobovitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down